The implant, Dental Prosthesis, Duct Care and Dental Cleaning treatments and surgery are carried out in Dental Clinic of Private Çapa Hospital.
Dental and gingival diseases are among the most important health problems in our country and in the world. Besides the tasks of teeth such as shivering and crushing the food, they are also important in terms of our speaking and look. People who have missing teeth may have difficulty in sounding some voices and they experience difficulty in terms of chewing and biting.
The absence of any structural and functional impairment in the mouth and teeth and the ability for the mouth and teeth to perform their tasks indicate the presence of “oral and dental health”.
- Implant practices
- Removal of implanted teeth
- Treatment of odontogenic infections (dental inflammation)
- Preparing the mouth for dentures as a result of pre-protect (pre-prosthetic) surgical practices
- Treatment of superficial lesions in the soft tissues of the mouth
Tooth Extraction Prosthetic and Aesthetic Practices:
- Fixed Dentures (Chron-Bridge-like cohesive dentures)
- (Full ceramics, zirconium-based and metal-supported dentures)
- Removable Dentures (Total or partial dentures – Precision attachment dentures)
- Implantable Dentures (Fixed or Removable Dentures)
- Pedodontic Treatments: Treatment of infant milk and permanent teeth
- Preservation of infant milk and permanent teeth
- Fluorine practice, sealent practices
- Conservative and Endodontic Treatments: Treatment of tooth decay (dental fillings)
- Treatment of infected tooth and root canals (duct treatment)
- Periodontal treatments: Treatment of gingival and supporting tissue diseases