Pains due to bones, joints and muscles and various disease groups (neurology, orthopedics, rheumatology) are treated in our Physiotherapy Unit by taking the advantage of some electrotherapy devices, various special, and auxiliary devices. Congenital or adventitious body defects can be treated with exercise training and equipment in our Rehabilitation Unit.
What kind of devices are used in physiotherapy and rehabilitation?
Sıcak ve soğuk uygulamalar
- Hot and cold practices
- Diadynamic currents
- Interferential currents
- EMS – Paraffin – Shoulder Wheel – Walking Band
In which disorders are physical therapy and rehabilitation applied?
- Neck, shoulder, elbow (calcification) aches
- Back-waist-hip and knee pain
- Neck and shoulder hernia
- Bone resection (Diagnosis and treatment)
- Meniscus injuries
- Fractures surgery – post-plaster treatment
- Hemiplegic patients
- Scoliosis patients (Spine curve)
- Hand injuries – Fibromyalgia (back pain)
- Facial paralysis – Carpal tunnel syndrome (nerve compression in the wrist)
- aw joint pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis (Ankylosing Spondylitis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Sports injuries
- Sciatic pain
- Respiratory Rehabilitation