Our Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department includes many branches within itself. The purpose of reconstructive surgeries is; to restore the form and functions in case of any accidental deformation due to disease or congenital anomalies. It includes the correction of facial deformities, replacement of limbs, facial fractures and skull deformities surgeries, repair of congenital deformities and repair of tissue loss after trauma or cancer. Elimination of unwanted wrinkles on face and eyelids, aesthetic nose surgeries, breast enlargement and mastopexy operations, correction of the prominent ear, liposuction, abdomen and face lifting operations can be considered few of the Aesthetics Surgery operations that you can have in our hospital. As cut veins and nerves are treated in hand surgery, lost limbs can be replaced and all kinds of tissue transfers together with the veins and nerves from one part of the other part can be carried out in our Plastic Surgery Clinic.
- Face Rejuvenation
- Non-surgical rejuvenation is carried out with filling materials (such as fat, collagen, and hyaluronic acid) and resurfacing methods.
- Fat Injection/Transfer
- Vagina Genital Area Surgery
- Deformities in Nose Shape
- Deformities in Facial Bones Shape
- Deformities in Jaw Shape
- Excess Fat in Abdomen and Legs, Irregularities in Fat Accumulation
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast Reduction in Men
- Skin Problems: Wrinkles, Unwanted Stains, and Tattoos, Scars,
- Aging in Face: Sagging the Skin of Face-Neck, Wrinkles
- Upper and Bottom Eyelid Sagging
- Abdomen Lifting
- Skin and soft-tissue cancer excision and closure of defects with appropriate methods are carried out by the department.
- Burn treatment and treatment related to burn deformities.
- Congenital facial anomalies (such as the slit palate) are being repaired by appropriate methods.
- Facial soft tissue injuries and fractures of facial bones are repaired.
BREAST ANOMALIES, DEFORMATIONS/LOSS OF SHAPE DUE TO BURNS
Tumor excision and repairment are carried out which is in head and neck area.
The loss of tissue, which is due to accident or removal of the tumor, is treated.
They are carried out in our hand surgery and microsurgery departments (Hand Surgery includes all kinds of injuries, diseases and problems related to skin, muscle, tendon, nerve, vein, joint and bone between the areas starting from the tips of the fingers and ending at shoulders. All kinds of injuries and breakaway (including the arms and legs) are treated with Hand Surgery).
- Cuts and scars,
- Loss of breast due to cancer or accidents,
- Shape deformities,
- Non-healing wounds,
- Jaw injuries, fractures, jaw joint disorders,
- Facial bone fractures, facial injuries, facial paralysis
- Eyelid injuries or disorders that prevent you to see
- All kinds of soft-tissue loss due to accidents